Leading the Future of Recovery
Saturday, October 23, 2021
SMART Recovery is a global movement of self-empowering addiction recovery mutual support meetings. We, along with many others, are truly leading the future of recovery and we want you to join us in our mission.
Join us at the 2021 SMART Recovery National Conference to hear from members of the SMART Recovery community, addiction recovery experts, and industry leaders. Learn about the current state of addiction recovery, what the future landscape looks like, and how SMART intends to be involved in the solution.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. ET
- Location: This is a hybrid conference, with most attendees participating via livestream. Limited in-person tickets are available. The event is being held at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Laurel, MD.
- Cost: General Attendees: $50, Treatment Professionals (6 CEU credits): $90
- Register by Text: TEXT 2021SMARTCON to 41444
- Register Online: www.smartrecovery.org/2021conference
Conference agenda, speakers, sponsorship opportunities, and more can be found at www.smartrecovery.org/2021conference.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Thank you to our sponsors
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
SMART Recovery welcomes comments on our blog posts—we enjoy hearing from you! In the interest of maintaining a respectful and safe community atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making or responding to others’ comments, regardless of your point of view. Thank you.
- Be kind in tone and intent.
- Be respectful in how you respond to opinions that are different than your own.
- Be brief and limit your comment to a maximum of 500 words.
- Be careful not to mention specific drug names.
- Be succinct in your descriptions, graphic details are not necessary.
- Be focused on the content of the blog post itself.
If you are interested in addiction recovery support, we encourage you to visit the SMART Recovery website.
If you or someone you love is in great distress and considering self-harm, please call 911 for immediate help, or reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline @800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
We look forward to you joining the conversation!
*SMART Recovery reserves the right to not publish comments we consider outside our guidelines.*